Living the Dream
“We bought our Healthy Living spa last winter. We are always in in it. Nothing better than relaxing with music and all the jets. We fight over who gets the lounge. We highly recommend Master Spas.” – Lauri M.
Real Living, Real Healing: Master Spas® Healthy Living Series
As Master Spas® Healthy Living users have known for years, researchers are finding the therapeutic action of our hot tubs can actually relieve stress, reduce anxiety, lower blood pressure, while also stimulating your body’s natural immune responses. These and many other health benefits can help to realign your mind, body, and spirit.
If health, wellness, and happiness are what you’re after, it may be that a dip in the spa a day can truly keep the doctor away. As the premier dealer of Master Spas® Healthy Living Series in Wisconsin, we are proud to offer nine models from the Healthy Living series that can accommodate three to seven adults.
Some of these hot tubs’ most notable features include:
- MasterForce™ bio-magnetic therapy system: Strategically located magnets and user-adjustable water jets provide therapeutically relieve joints and muscles by massaging the many pressure points of the body.
- Stress-relieving neck and shoulder seats: These massaging seats are perfect for relieving tensions and speeding the healing process in muscles of the neck, shoulders, and lower back.
- Up to 50 hydrotherapy jets: The stress-relieving neck and shoulder seat provides the ultimate tension-releasing massages to areas of the lower back, shoulders, and neck. You can even customize the experience to meet your exact hydrotherapy needs.
- Advanced filtration: Keep your Healthy Living spa cleaner, clearer, and lessen your chemical usage with the patented EcoPur® filtration and Mast3Pur™ systems. These systems filter and sterilize your hot tub through ultraviolet light and advanced filtration for water clarity that surpasses salt-based systems.
- Noise reduction system: Make your Healthy Living spa the base of your tranquility. These hot tubs employ advanced engineering to reduce motor- and pump-related vibration and noise by up to 150%.
- Energy-efficient pump (optional): The QuietFlo™ water care system circulates a half-gallon of water each second, greatly enhancing the purity and quality of your water.
- Premium sound and entertainment (optional): You have the option to upgrade your Healthy Living spa to include Bluetooth® capabilities, an FM tuner, and a premium sound system that includes marine-grade speakers and bass-penetrating subwoofer.
For more information on Healthy Living spas, come visit a Master Spas® of Northern or Southern Wisconsin location in Appleton or Waukesha, just a short drive from Milwaukee.