Meet the Michael Phelps Swim Spa Series
Michael Phelps and Master Spas® have teamed up to deliver one of the most innovative swim spas of all time. The Michael Phelps swim spa series uses an industry-defining wave jet technology that allows recreational and competitive swimmers to maintain proper form. This system is fully customizable, allowing you to raise and lower the resistance to suit the needs of all users. With its efficient temperature controls and flat floors, the Michael Phelps signature swim spa series is among one of the best on the market today.
Whether your aim is to enhance your cardiovascular health, or to train like Michael Phelps, this signature swim spa will help you exercise in a low-impact environment perfect for reducing strain on joints, while soothing muscle aches.
- Get in and say hello to a whole new level of physical and mental fitness. This is where the sweet spot of a swim spa meets the power of a hydrothermal therapy spa.
- Water Capacity: 2,270 Gallons (8,593 L)
- 7 Jets
- Dimensions: 231″x 94″x 60″ (587 cm x 239 cm x 130 cm)
- Designed for elite swimmers with input from Michael Phelps. The Michael Phelps Signature swim spa is nearly 18′ long and designed for aggressive swimming and training.
- Water Capacity: 2,500 Gallons (9,464 L)
- 39 Jets
- Dimensions: 215″x 94″x 60″ (546 cm x 239 cm x 152 cm)
Michael Phelps and Master Spas® worked together to create the Wave Propulsion® Technology System found in the Michael Phelps
Signature Swim Spas series. This patented technology allows you to experience more intense,yet more natural swim-in-place exercises
With its uniquely designed jet system, the Wave Propulsion® Technology System does not introduce air into the water to increase resistance.
This technology creates much less turbulence and allows you to perfect — while maintaining perfect form — any stroke style, including breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly, sidestroke, and freestyle forms.